Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · September 24, 2022
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manning) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking for a second Family Medicine physician to join our hospitalist practice and enjoy a week on/week off schedule.
- Eagle Hospital Physicians offers our hospitalists a personal approach to medicine, allowing you to focus on the needs of you, your family and each team.
- As a powerful as a pioneer and a leader in Hospitalist Medicine, we face each challenge with honest, historical data, new technologies, partnerships and a collaboration of minds.
- This outdoor paradise provides both residents and visitors alike a wide variety of recreational activities, including golfing, hunting, fishing, boating and camping.
- We practice practical inpatient medicine based on what works - evidence based guidelines, patient focus and successful team dynamics.
- Manning, located between Columbia and Charleston, is ideally situated on Lake Marion, the largest lake in South Carolina.
- With a rich history and Southern flavor, Manning offers residents a comfortable lifestyle where you can enjoy the beautiful lake, a temperate climate and a low cost of living.
- Clarendon Memorial Hospital located in Manning, South Carolina is a 50-bed acute care facility offering a full range of resources and medical technology to meet the health and wellness needs of the citizens of Manning and Clarendon County.
This perm job from Locum Connections was last open on Jan 11.