Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · January 28, 2023
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manning) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a rich history and Southern flavor, Manning offers residents a comfortable lifestyle where you can enjoy the beautiful lake, a temperate climate and a low cost of living.
- Manning, located between Columbia and Charleston, is ideally situated on Lake Marion, the largest lake in South Carolina.
- Eagle Hospital Physicians offers our hospitalists a personal approach to medicine, allowing you to focus on the needs of you, your family and each team.
- As a powerful as a pioneer and a leader in Hospitalist Medicine, we face each challenge with honest, historical data, new technologies, partnerships and a collaboration of minds.
- We are looking for a second Family Medicine physician to join our hospitalist practice and enjoy a week on/week off schedule.
- We practice practical inpatient medicine based on what works - evidence based guidelines, patient focus and successful team dynamics.
- Clarendon Memorial Hospital located in Manning, South Carolina is a 50-bed acute care facility offering a full range of resources and medical technology to meet the health and wellness needs of the citizens of Manning and Clarendon County.
- This outdoor paradise provides both residents and visitors alike a wide variety of recreational activities, including golfing, hunting, fishing, boating and camping.
This perm job from Locum Connections was last open on Jan 11.