Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Monday · October 19, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- No procedures required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 16-20 patients per day, 5 admissions per night.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Acls is required.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- The client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for permanent providers.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 18.