Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, this hospital is home to the AnMed Health Family Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with The Medical University of South Carolina (Musc).
- AnMed Health, an affiliate of the Carolinas Healthcare System, is recognized for patient safety, clinical excellence, and widely acclaimed as a regional healthcare leader.
- J1 & H1B Physicians are welcome.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Anderson is located in the Northwestern corner of South Carolina in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Open heart surgery, vascular surgery, a neurological/stroke center, the latest in diagnostic MRI, CT and laboratory medicine are available.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Sub specialty support.
- In addition, there are several lake and waterfront properties available and it's conveniently located 2 hours from Atlanta and Charlotte.
- Competitive compensation.
- IN Compass Health is seeking a Medical Director and (FT/PT) internal medicine hospitalists to join AnMed Health Medical Center located in Anderson, SC.
- AnMed Health is a 461-bed acute care hospital which offers the latest in medical and surgical services with a medical staff of more than 500 physicians.
- Manageable patient encounters.
- Flexible block schedules.
- Code/rapid response team in place.
- This fast growing and diverse community has approximately 185,000 residents and is known for its top rated schools, thriving downtown and attractive cost of living.
This perm job from IN Compass Health was last open on Oct 10.