Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · September 24, 2022
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Spartanburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital (rong>less than one hour south ofAsheville, N.C. in Spartanburg, S.C. We are actively seeking two Board Certified or Eligible Med/Ped physicians to join our 8 physician Hospitalist group.
- Spartanburg, S.C. is located twenty minutes east of Greenville at the intersection of I-26 and I-85, which makes it only an hour and twenty minutes west of Charlotte, N.C., three hours east of Atlanta, and three hours north of Charleston.
- Med/Ped Hospitalist Positions in South Carolina college town.
- The ICU is open with Pulmonary/Critical Care backup.
- The Greenville-Spartanburg area has a combined population of 565,000 in the two counties.
- These positions are open in order to provide more comprehensive coverage.
- 25 mi E. of Greenville, 64 mi SW of Charlotte, NC 327840 Accepts J1s: No.
- The hospital offers a wide range of services, including Orthopaedics, Comprehensive Rehabilitation, Birthing Center, Surgery, 24-hour Emergency Department, Full-service Day Care Center, Wound Center, The Vascular Center, Women's and Children's Services, Diagnostic Services, Interventional Radiology and Occupational Medicine.
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital, an acute-care, 209-bed facility, is located in Spartanburg, S.C. Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (Jcaho), Mary Black serves more than 8,000 inpatients and 100,000 outpatients each year.
- The current schedule is 5 on/5 off.
- Mary Black Memorial will provide an excellent compensation package commensurate with training and experience which will include a Base Salary, Incentive Plan, annual CME allowance with paid time off, Relocation Assistance, Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance, if needed, and a complete benefits package.
- SC, Spartanburg - Mary Bla.
- Loan Assistance: yes Practice Type: Hospital Employee.
- Wofford College is in Spartanburg, and Furman University is in Greenville, just twenty minutes away.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Apr 1.