Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · June 18, 2021
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Spartanburg) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The ICU is open with Pulmonary/Critical Care backup.
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital, an acute-care, 209-bed facility, is located in Spartanburg, S.C. Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (Jcaho), Mary Black serves more than 8,000 inpatients and 100,000 outpatients each year.
- The current schedule is 5 on/5 off.
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital (209 Beds). is located less than one hour south of Asheville, N.C. via I-26 in Spartanburg, S.C. We are actively seeking another Board Certified or Eligible Med/Ped or Internal Medicine physician to join our 8 physician Hospitalist group.
- Community, Facility and Organization.
- Wofford College is in Spartanburg, and Furman University is in Greenville.
- The current schedule includes two Nocturnists, so no nights are required.
- The Greenville-Spartanburg area has a combined population of 565,000 in the two counties.
- Spartanburg, S.C. is located twenty minutes east of Greenville at the intersection of I-26 and I-85, which makes it only an hour and twenty minutes west of Charlotte, N.C., three hours north of Charleston, S.C. and three hours east of Atlanta.
- This position is available as a result of an existing physician seeking to relocate to be closer to family.
- There is a large BMW plant located between the two cities, and the North American Headquarters for Michelin Tire Company is located in Greenville.
- Mary Black Memorial will provide a competitive compensation package commensurate with training and experience which will include a base salary, incentive plan, CME allowance, Relocation Assistance, Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance, and Commencement Bonus, as well as a complete range of benefits.
- The hospital offers a wide range of services, including Orthopaedics, Comprehensive Rehabilitation, Birthing Center, Surgery, 24-hour Emergency Department, Full-service Day Care Center, Wound Center, The Vascular Center, Women's and Children's Services, Diagnostic Services, Interventional Radiology and Occupational Medicine.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 2.