Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bennettsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 week off.
- Within a 30-mile radius of Bennettsville, there is a resident population of approximately 315,000.
- Football, baseball and soccer fields.
- In addition, the county features tennis, volleyball and basketball courts.
- And a horse arena.
- One other hospitalist.
- Lake Paul Wallace, one of the area's principal recreational attractions, offers a 500-acre, man-made lake with separate sections for fishing, swimming, boating, water skiing and water foul refuge.
- Parks with playground equipment.
- Higher education opportunities are provided by St. Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurinburg, N.C., Francis Marion University in Florence and Coker College in Hartsville, Chesterfield-Marlboro Technical College in Cheraw and Florence-Darlington Technical College in Florence serve the county offering certificate, diploma and degree programs.
- Medical Education Debt Assistance.
- Community theater thrives with three to four shows produced each year, from Broadway musicals to Shakespeare to Children's Theater.
- Competitive Salary.
- Many hunting clubs exist throughout Marlboro County.
- CME Assistance.
- 1 week on.
- Hospital-owned clinic employed practice.
- Marlboro Park Hospital in Bennettsville, SC (102 Beds) is looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist.
- Marlboro County, located in the northeastern section of South Carolina and one of the richest agricultural counties in the state, has a population of more than 30,000.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Enrichment programs give exposure to the cultural achievements of minorities through recitals and theater productions, as well as the visual and literary arts.
- Pinehurst and Fayetteville, North Carolina, and Florence, South Carolina, all with major airports, golf and shopping amenities, are within easy driving distance from Bennettsville, while The Grand Strand's Myrtle Beach is only one-and-a-half hours away.
- Marketing Assistance.
- Marlboro Park Hospital, licensed for 102 beds, is located in Bennettsville, South Carlina.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Teen and community centers.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Sep 12.