Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · June 18, 2021
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bennettsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Within a 30-mile radius of Bennettsville, there is a resident population of approximately 315,000.
- In addition, the county features tennis, volleyball and basketball courts.
- Football, baseball and soccer fields.
- Higher education opportunities are provided by St. Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurinburg, N.C., Francis Marion University in Florence and Coker College in Hartsville, Chesterfield-Marlboro Technical College in Cheraw and Florence-Darlington Technical College in Florence serve the county offering certificate, diploma and degree programs.
- And a horse arena.
- One other hospitalist.
- Enrichment programs give exposure to the cultural achievements of minorities through recitals and theater productions, as well as the visual and literary arts.
- Pinehurst and Fayetteville, North Carolina, and Florence, South Carolina, all with major airports, golf and shopping amenities, are within easy driving distance from Bennettsville, while The Grand Strand's Myrtle Beach is only one-and-a-half hours away.
- Medical Education Debt Assistance.
- Marlboro County, located in the northeastern section of South Carolina and one of the richest agricultural counties in the state, has a population of more than 30,000.
- Community theater thrives with three to four shows produced each year, from Broadway musicals to Shakespeare to Children's Theater.
- 1 week off.
- Competitive Salary.
- Lake Paul Wallace, one of the area's principal recreational attractions, offers a 500-acre, man-made lake with separate sections for fishing, swimming, boating, water skiing and water foul refuge.
- CME Assistance.
- 1 week on.
- Marketing Assistance.
- Marlboro Park Hospital in Bennettsville, SC (102 Beds) is looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist.
- Hospital-owned clinic employed practice.
- Parks with playground equipment.
- Marlboro Park Hospital, licensed for 102 beds, is located in Bennettsville, South Carlina.
- Teen and community centers.
- Many hunting clubs exist throughout Marlboro County.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Sep 12.