Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have active SC license for locums but not for perm.
- Must be board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Work for one of the most respected healthcare systems in SC-private, non profit, top 5% distinguished hospitalist award for clinical excellence.
- Suite 200.
- Perm price structure is highly competitive!
- Get up to 175 per hour or 382,200 per year TOP pay for South Carolina Hospitalist Asap.
- This is for locums, locums to perm, or perm your choice.
- Essentially just rounding and admitting required.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral.
- Day and night shifts available.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks depending on how fast you complete the application (we provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part).
- 1180 Satellite Blvd.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- NO procedures.
- Director of Recruiting.
- 7on 7off 12 hour shifts preferred but flexible schedule.
- J1 and H1B Visa's accepted for perm.
- Support staff consists of all specialties.
- Suwanee, GA 30024.
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice for locums.
- Craig Harris.
This perm job opening was posted
by Harris Medical Associates.