Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent position (Near Augusta, GA) is a single-specialty group practice.
- This city is primarily focused on equestrian activities and golf outings.
- Earn a great living with $260k base plus stipend based on experience along with productivity and quality bonuses.
- Lead a team of ten Hospitalist at this 248 award winning hospital.
- You will have a robust internal team for support including a Staffing Coordinator to handle scheduling, a Regional Operations Manager to provide weekly reports to help manage the team.
- As Chief, your leadership role is 20% administrative and 80% clinical- a manageable workload allows you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients.
- Chief Hospitalist - South Carolina - near Augusta, GA.
- Lucrative benefit package plus secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Graced by live oaks and magnolias, Hopeland Gardens is a 14-acre park located in downtown that features gardens, theatrical productions and free summer concerts.
- Located one hour west of Columbia, South Carolina, 2 hours from Atlanta and less than three hours from Hilton Head Island for trips to the beach!
- The towns relatively low cost of living might be one reason why the community was named one of America's Best Small Cities to live in by Money Magazine in 2008.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead a well-established program in South Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.