Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (SC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are not sick enough to be in the ICU and they will be doing at least 3 hrs of therapy a day.
- They need a long term provider who would cover clinically and they would ultimately like to find someone permanent who could be their Medical Director and Cover the Unit clinically.
- SC hopital needs assistance in their Acute Rehab Unit.
- Team conference, H, family meetings.
- Hospitalists will handle any needs that come up on weeknights.
- There 3 face to face meetings with the physician per week for each patient.
- They are working on covering for a provider who took a medical leave.
- 18 Beds unit, Average 12 patients in the unit, high of 14.
- Perfect candidates would be board certified, residency trained in PM or IM, have inpatient experience, must have Interdisciplinary team work - Guiding a team to a discharge plan.
- These are acute patients who have been admitted from the ICU or ER and still needs 24hr nursing attention.
- The unite will Provide on the job training.
- There is much admin work - lots of paperwork.
- Previous experience that would match up would be experience working in Med Surge, Nursing home units.
- Weekends - provider would be required to go in and admit rehab patient to do H within 24hrs.
- Hours are 8a-5p M-F, minimal.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.