Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hilton Head Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day admissions are split among the physicians, total admissions are about 4-6 per day.
- We have several openings, so if you know of any friends looking to practice with you, we could accommodate both.
- 401(k) with matching.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Our team is committed to helping members of our community stay healthy and encouraging them to lead an active lifestyle.
- Daily census averages about 15-18 per physician.
- Hilton Head Regional Healthcare is comprised of Hilton Head Hospital (93 bed acute-care hospital), Coastal Carolina Hospital (41 beds), along with Hilton Head Regional Physician Network of 33 providers and APPs.
- OB and Peds are not seen by the hospitalist team.
- Procedures are handled by the ER physicians.
- We take great pride in ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality of services.
- Competitive salary.
- We currently have opportunities for additional hospitalists to join our hospital-employed group in beautiful Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- With endless possibilities for recreation, numerous festivals, events, and things to see & do, over 250 restaurants that offer a wide-range of culinary riches, schools recognized for high levels of academic achievement, and a true sense of community, this could be the place you.
- Hilton Head Regional Hospitalists is located on the beautiful island of Hilton Head, South Carolina and 25 minutes from Savannah, Georgia.
- Hospitalists work 7 on/7 off, 12 hour shifts, days or nights are available.
- Comprehensive benefits (including health, life, dental, vision, long term & short term disability, salary deferment program).
- We provide a wide-range of medical care, an extensive network of fellowship trained and board-certified providers, and some of the most innovative technology and equipment available today.
- The hospitalist group is team-oriented, quality driven, and patient-centered.
- Hilton Head Regional Hospital is a 93 bed community hospital located on Hilton Head Island, and its sister facility, Coastal Carolina Hospital is a 41 bed facility.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Tenet Healthcare