Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
- Salary is.
- ICU and short term vent management required.
- Hospitalists are allowed to leave hospital when their rounds and discharges are completed.
- All other procedures are optional.
- Board Certified or Eligible Internists preferred, but Family Practice and MedPed candidates with considerable inpatient experience are also welcome.
- Night coverage is rotated amongst all hospitalist equally and average.
- Multiple rounding hospitalists each day with designated admitter support.
- 250K with multiple hospitalists currently earning.
- Great benefits including signing bonus, relocation, PTO (20 days per year), CME, and retention bonus.
- Mild climate allows for beach and outdoor activities year round.
- 300K with bonuses.
- 275 bed Not-For-Profit hospital less than 2 hours from the beach is looking for additional hospitalists.
- Specialty backup is very good around the clock.
- Located less than an hour from the state capitol, there are many local amenities to enjoy.
- Home to 2 universities, there are both private and public educational options available kindergarten-12th grade.
- Flexible or block schedule available.
- 3 per month.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago