Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts are 24 hours.
- Home to 2 universities, there are both private and public educational options available kindergarten-12th grade.
- Located less than an hour from the state capitol, there are many local amenities to enjoy.
- Great benefits including signing bonus, relocation, PTO (20 days per year), CME, and retention bonus.
- Mild climate allows for beach and outdoor activities year round.
- Board Certified or Eligible Pediatricians preferred, but MedPed candidates with considerable inpatient experience are also welcome.
- Short term vent management (emergent) required.
- Scheduling is flexible with each Hospitalist working an average of 10 (24 hour) shifts monthly.
- Responsibilities include census of 2-6 patients low acuity pediatric patients, C-section deliveries, and nursery patients.
- Salary is $200K with bonus potential.
- 275 bed Not-For-Profit hospital less than 2 hours from the beach is looking for additional Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago