Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Aiken) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 248 bed, community established hospital.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Aiken, SC.
- Hospitalists run codes on own patients.
- Minutes from Augusta, GA and an hour from Columbia, SC.
- The Team - The Hospital.
- Aurora Behavioral Health services-62 bed facility for acute care crisis.
- The old and new blend perfectly to provide a lifestyle that suits the most discriminating of tastes- affordable living, mild climate for year round outdoor activities.
- Enjoy an active, modern lifestyle with an endless list of things to do that include equestrian sports, year-round recreational sports, the arts, hiking, fishing and a host of other ventures.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career.
- Location and Lifestyle.
- Award-winning schools.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- A contemporary, progressive college with a small town appeal.
- All entrenched in Southern Charm.
- Cerner EMR.
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- Access Sound Institute learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- A beautiful, thriving downtown complimented by a busy retail mall.
- Cozy cottages and single-family homes nestled among grand, historic estates.
- Award winning program with supportive resources, including Cancer Care, Cardiovascular institute and Neurosciences Center.
- 34 Open ICU with Intensivists on staff.
- With lush, idyllic mountains and beautiful sandy beaches less than three hours away, this is the perfect home for anyone.
- An exceptional business environment located in a small but globally cosmopolitan town.
- 10 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN.
- 27 bed ED with 55,000 annual visits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago