Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Inpatient) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work in various ICU areas: Cvicu, Tscu, Micu.
- Physicians divide these areas up and are in one of these areas for the week.
- Client will reimburse lodging.
- Must be Fellowship trained and currently board certified in Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine Schedule: Monday to Sunday 7a-7p.
- Candidates should have current SC license, SC Dhec, clean history - no malpractice or disciplinary/Databank issues.
- 2 Pulm/CCM/Intensivist Physicians needed in Florence SC about an hour from Columbia, 2 hrs from Charleston 2 Locums Needed.
- And on.
- 100% inpatient hospital work.
- Midlevels on 1st.
- Will require 2step PPD and drug screen performed 30 days before start date.
- Patient census is 18-22.
- Service is being expanded and the hospital is using locums while they recruit for permanent physicians.
- EMR - verifying.
- 4 Intensivists on duty + 2 midlevels on each night.
- Locums DO NOT Take.
- There are 2 teams working 7on 7off, 12 hour shifts.
- Credentialing takes 45-60 days.
- MDA is actively seeking locum tenens Pulmonology/Critical Care coverage in South Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Jan 7.