Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Sumter) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full SC Medical license.
- BC FM, IM, EM, or Med/Peds.
- Malpractice with tail is provided and pay is $300 per month per supervised mid-level.
- You must be able to supervise at least two more NPs in your practice.
- There are no prescriptions involved as the NPs are not allowed to prescribe.
- You can supervise up to 3 NPs at one time.
- It is the responsibility of the Moonlighter/Supervising Physician to review at least 10 progress notes per month for each NP they supervise for the Company.
- We are working with a client who employs Nurse Practitioners to do home visits for Medicare patients.
- Remote opportunity but you must have a work address in Sumter County, SC.
- All documentation is on-line and reviewed through an EMR portal.
- You must have a work address in Sumter County, South Carolina.
- Hours are entirely flexible and can be done at your convenience.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.