Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet/Pawleys Island/Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous signing bonus and relocation package.
- Our experienced, hospital employed hospitalist group is 12 physicians and growing.
- Each hospital has about 125 beds.
- Full hospital-employed benefits, including CME.
- Additional support from specialists at Musc in Charleston.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- Shifts are nights, 7 PM-7 AM, seven days on and seven off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet/Pawleys Island/Georgetown, SC.
- We are recruiting one full-time nocturnist to practice at Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital and Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital.
- To practice mainly at one hospital, but also can cover both hospitals, which are 22 miles apart.
- We are recruiting either internal medicine (accepting new graduates) or family medicine physicians with hospitalist experience.
- Full specialty support and diagnostics on site.
- We will also have start-up support from experienced NPs and PAs who will join the service.
- ICU coverage by critical care physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago