Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cheraw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will need to have an active SC state license for this position.
- The assignment requirements include vent management and code response.
- 5-12 patients per day.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The assignment schedule is 7am to 7pm with. The electronic medical record system is Medhost.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- A South Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- EMR is Medhost.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- SC state license needed.
- BC required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago