Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Participates in medical staff and healthcare system committee meetings.
- Develops and implements practice standards and protocols for the Hospitalist program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, cme and malpractice.
- Practice in one of South Carolina's fastest-growing regions with year-round recreational activities.
- And an even greater place.
- Provides care as a Clinical Hospitalist and administrative medical director.
- Student loan forgiveness.
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation.
- Assists in an efficient and expeditious operation of the practice providing input on budgets, equipment, staffing and yearly goals and objectives.
- Whether you are a motorsports enthusiast, enjoy steeplechase racing, hunting, fishing, or want to explore South Carolina's oldest inland city, Kershaw County is full of activities for you and your family to enjoy at any time.
- Competitive base salary plus quality incentive bonus.
- With more than 100 years of community service, its mission remains to provide everyone with quality, cost-effective, personalized healthcare and to improve the health and well-being of all served.
- We're sure that you'll find it to be one of the most inviting communities you've ever visited.
- 4 Physician and 2 Nurse Practitioner Program.
- The preferred candidate would be Internal Medicine board certified with ability to perform procedures including vent management.
- Provides leadership to practitioners resulting in overall center improvement encouraging teamwork and participation.
- Mentors and encourages professional development and growth for staff and promotes and ensures patient satisfaction.
- Only a short drive to the mountains, and an even shorter drive to the beach, you can discover the nearby cities of Columbia, Charlotte, Charleston or any of the pristine Carolina beaches, all in an easy day trip.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
- Medical Directorship Stipend.
- Develops collaborative relationships with primary care, referring physicians, clinical and ancillary staff to assure harmonious working relationship.
- Providing guidance to hospitalist program services including policies, personnel, services, marketing, quality assurance monitoring and education.
- KershawHealth is a 121-bed licensed acute care facility and 96-bed Long-term care facility located in Camden, South Carolina.
- It includes the 121-bed Medical Center at Camden, Outpatient Center and Urgent Care at Elgin, West Wateree Medical Complex, sleep diagnostics center, and home health and hospice.
- Clinical Leadership and supervision of physicians and physician extenders.
- HNI Healthcare is assisting one of our partners, KershawHealth, recruit a Hospitalist Medical Director.
- KershawHealth is a comprehensive healthcare system providing a range of diagnostic, medical, surgical, rehabilitation, and post-acute services.
- Coordinates hospitalist scheduling: 7 on/7 off with combination of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago