Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This combination of job, location and compensation doesn't happen often!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
- A salary of.
- 210K is provided plus bonuses, relocation assistance, benefits, CME, and maybe loan repayment.
- Golf and tennis, hunting and fishing, hiking and water sports are all with easy driving distance.
- Both public and private schools are available, as are technical schools and a small college.
- Experienced mid-levels are a part of the team.
- The ED runs codes - vents are required - with other procedures being optional.
- With local shops and 2 regional malls within 30 minutes of the hosptial, almost everything is within a conveinent drive.
- Located within 30 minutes of Columbia and within 2 hours of the Atlantic Coast.
- Known nationally as an equine center, history, beautiful scenery and suburban living come together to make our city a great place for families and single folks alike.
- Dining choices range from fast food chains to local fine dining.
- Per physician census ranges from 10 to 15 and physicians leave the hospital when inpatient duties are completed.
- Board Certified or Eligible Pulmonologists preferred, but IM candidates with excellent inpatient references will be considered.
- We do not qualify for J1 waiver sponsorship.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago