Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coordinates hospitalist scheduling - 7 on/7off with combination of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- Assists in an efficient and expeditious operation of the practice providing input on budgets, equipment, staffing and yearly goals and objectives.
- Provides leadership to practitioners resulting in overall center improvement encouraging teamwork and participation.
- KershawHealth is a progressive community healthcare system seeking an experienced Hospitalist leader to guide our team of Hospitalists.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Camden, SC.
- Providing guidance to hospitalist program services including policies, personnel, services, marketing, quality assurance monitoring and education.
- Develops collaborative relationships with primary care, referring physicians, clinical and ancillary staff to assure harmonious working relationship.
- This is a hospital employed position and offers a competitive compensation package consisting of: Guaranteed Base Salary + Incentive Bonus, Quality and wRVU Bonus, Medical Directorship Stipend, Comprehensive benefits, malpractice, CME, and Paid Time Off.
- KershawHealth is a 121-bed licensed acute care facility and 96-bed Long-term care facility.
- Hospitalist Medical Director Opportunity.
- Develops and implements practice standards and protocols for the Hospitalist program.
- Mentors and encourages professional development and growth for staff and promotes and ensures patient satisfaction.
- Great specialty support and strong support from Administration.
- Clinical Leadership and supervision of physicians and physician extenders.
- Physician must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and have experience with ventilator management.
- KershawHealth - Camden, SC.
- Dedicated Nurse Practitioner and Administrative Coordinator.
- Participates in medical staff and healthcare system committee meetings.
- Program Features.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago