Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Spartanburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- FMD will also work with company divisional leadership to assure compliance with the operating budget is maintained, and assisting with recruitment and interviewing of all program staff.
- Great health benefits.
- In addition, the FMD oversees the development of quality incentive plans and supports the Physicians in reaching quality objectives, including but not limited to core measures, length of stay, cost per case, and case mix index.
- The FMD coordinates and conducts regular meetings of the Hospitalists, while creating and distributing agendas and minutes of all meetings.
- Some duties will also include working with VP of Operations and Regional Medical Director to facilitate the effective delivery of client support initiatives such as Patient Satisfaction and Operational Improvement, Risk Management and Continuing Medical Education.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The Facility Medical Director's role includes supervising our Hospitalist program.
- Competitive compensation.
- In conjunction with the VP of Operations and RMD, you will also take corrective action including termination of individuals who do not meet corporate, facility, or contractual performance standards.
- The FMD serves as committee member, as requested by the facility, on any committee or administrative group with responsibility for medical management, medical standards, concurrent review, utilization management, quality improvement, and care delivery processes.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our Hospitalist program at Mary Black Memorial Hospital in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- You will collaborate with the documentation staff to improve documentation education and performance, specifically focusing on physician outliers while developing and maintaining rapport with facility leadership and board members.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago