Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A South Carolina-based medical center is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The EMR system is Soarian.
- The schedule is 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 6 - 10 patients per day.
- For this position, you need to have an active SC state license.
- Licensing assistance.
- Soarian EMR.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Scope includes code response and ICU coverage.
- SC state license needed.
- BC required.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago