Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day Shift with just 1 week of nights every six weeks.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
- Extra Shifts for Additional Compensation.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- 18-25 Daily Census and Average of 3-5 admissions per night.
- Quality Incentives/Bonuses.
- Possible Stipend for Final Year Residents.
- Tele-ICU 24/7.
- Procedures are optional.
- Medical Student Loan Assistance.
- Affordable real estate and lakeside living with easy drive to downtown, beaches, and mountains.
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Allowance.
- One of South Carolina's most thriving and desirable places to live, work, and visit.
- Considering Internists and Family Practitioners.
- Health, Retirement and Malpractice Coverage.
- Hospital employed, base salary with wRVU.
- Additional shifts//moonlighting available.
- Location: Columbia, SC suburb!
- This is one of several fastest-growing regions of the state with year-round recreational activities and a rich cultural community.
- Hospitalists wanted to join a dynamic team.
- PTO and CME with allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.