Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Not required.
- EMR: Cerner Cpoe.
- Codes: Handled by both EM (1st floor) and HM (2nd floor).
- License/Credentialing: TBD (current active SC license/DEA required).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Closed.
- Patient Encounters: 4-18 with 4-8 admissions per day.
- Sub- specialties: Most backup available except vascular surgery.
- Hospital Beds: 288.
- Smart is searching for BC, critical care physicians (intensivists) to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in South Carolina.
- Locum rong>$230/hr (paid by Smart).
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.