Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Hospital employed with base compensation, quality bonuses, extra shifts available, full benefits package including malpractice coverage, medical, retirement, student loan assistance, sign on bonus and relocation.
- Can work additional shifts if desired/moonlighting for additional compensation.
- Hospitalist for Top SC Community, Lakeside Living in Leading City in the Region.
- This is one of the fastest-growing regions with year round recreational activities, rich cultural community, affordable real estate and nearby lakeside housing.
- This is by far one of South Carolina's most thriving and desirable places to live, work, and visit.
- Location: Enjoy being Just 90 short minutes from Charlotte, NC and just two and a half hours Charleston and South Carolina beaches!
- Possible stipend for final year residents.
- This city is also within close proximity to metropolitan cities, beaches, and mountains.
- Affiliated with major university medical center as well.
- Opportunity: Hospitalists wanted to join a dynamic team.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule, Day Shift with very minimal night shifts rotated among the team, Procedures are optional, Tele-ICU 24/7, Average of 3-5 admissions per night, 18-25 Daily Census.
- Considering Internal or Family Medicine Physicians.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago