Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is by far one of South Carolina's most thriving and desirable places to live, work, and visit.
- Considering Internal or Family Medicine Physicians.
- Location: Enjoy being Just 90 short minutes from Charlotte, NC and just two and a half hours Charleston and South Carolina beaches!
- Compensation: Hospital employed with base compensation, quality bonuses, extra shifts available, full benefits package including malpractice coverage, medical, retirement, student loan assistance, sign on bonus and relocation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
- This is one of the fastest-growing regions with year round recreational activities, rich cultural community, affordable real estate and nearby lakeside housing.
- Possible stipend for final year residents.
- Affiliated with major university medical center as well.
- Can work additional shifts if desired/moonlighting for additional compensation.
- Hospitalist for Top SC Community, Lakeside Living in Leading City in the Region.
- Opportunity: Hospitalists wanted to join a dynamic team.
- This city is also within close proximity to metropolitan cities, beaches, and mountains.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule, Day Shift with very minimal night shifts rotated among the team, Procedures are optional, Tele-ICU 24/7, Average of 3-5 admissions per night, 18-25 Daily Census.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.