Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We can offer hosital employment with a great base salary (.
- Charlotte is.
- Successful candidates will work 2 weeks of days and 1 week of nights every 6 weeks, with 2 physicians managing a census of.
- Good specialty backup and great relationships with multiple tertiary care facilities when transfers are needed make this a lower stress position than most Hospitalist openings.
- 90 minutes of easy commuting and MyrtleBeach is.
- Good clinical and communication skills, excellent documentation habits and a preference for a team approach to medicine are also desired.
- 240K), full benefits, realistic patient volumes and a 7 on/7 off schedule of 12 hr.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
- With good local amenities, educational options, friendly folks and a variety of housing options, there's something for almost everyone.
- Our community is full of history, but is growing steadily and becoming more of a Columbia suburb each year.
- 45 minutes from Columbia, our community hospital has a well established Hospitalist program that is growing to better serve the referring physicians and local patients.
- We'd prefer a Board Certified or Eligible Internist, but will happily consider an FP or MedPed with Hospitalist or comparable experience.
- 40 daily.
- 2 hours as well.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago