Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charlotte is.
- We'd prefer a Board Certified or Eligible Internist, but will happily consider an FP or MedPed with Hospitalist or comparable experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Carolina.
- Our community is full of history, but is growing steadily and becoming more of a Columbia suburb each year.
- 240K), full benefits, realistic patient volumes and a 7 on/7 off schedule of 12 hr.
- With good local amenities, educational options, friendly folks and a variety of housing options, there's something for almost everyone.
- We can offer hosital employment with a great base salary (.
- 90 minutes of easy commuting and MyrtleBeach is.
- Successful candidates will work 2 weeks of days and 1 week of nights every 6 weeks, with 2 physicians managing a census of.
- Good clinical and communication skills, excellent documentation habits and a preference for a team approach to medicine are also desired.
- 2 hours as well.
- 45 minutes from Columbia, our community hospital has a well established Hospitalist program that is growing to better serve the referring physicians and local patients.
- 40 daily.
- Good specialty backup and great relationships with multiple tertiary care facilities when transfers are needed make this a lower stress position than most Hospitalist openings.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.