Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Orangeburg prides itself on learning and academic resources for its community and is home to various colleges, universities, along with public and private schools K-12 education.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- J1 and H1B eligible facility.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- 286-bed, community-based, non-profit, hospital that has been accredited by The Joint Commission with advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- 14 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Level III trauma center.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Located 35 minutes from Columbia and just over an hour from Charleston, Orangeburg is a growing community full of character!
- This charming city has activities for the family and individual such as hunting, fishing, golfing, community sports, and may other pursuits!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.