Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- 286-bed, community-based, non-profit, hospital that has been accredited by The Joint Commission with advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Orangeburg prides itself on learning and academic resources for its community and is home to various colleges, universities, along with public and private schools K-12 education.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- J1 and H1B eligible facility.
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- 14 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Located 35 minutes from Columbia and just over an hour from Charleston, Orangeburg is a growing community full of character!
- This charming city has activities for the family and individual such as hunting, fishing, golfing, community sports, and may other pursuits!
- This is the key to engagement.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Level III trauma center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.