Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- J1 and H1B eligible facility.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- 14 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- This charming city has activities for the family and individual such as hunting, fishing, golfing, community sports, and may other pursuits!
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Orangeburg prides itself on learning and academic resources for its community and is home to various colleges, universities, along with public and private schools K-12 education.
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Level III trauma center.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Located 35 minutes from Columbia and just over an hour from Charleston, Orangeburg is a growing community full of character!
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- 286-bed, community-based, non-profit, hospital that has been accredited by The Joint Commission with advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago