Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to do all of the things you love!
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Medical director stipend.
- Take advantage of the culture, sports, dining and entertainment of Charlotte, North Carolina, while enjoying the cozy small-town feel of Rock Hill!
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospital Medicine team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Enjoy benefits like leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation with quality and RVU bonus.
- Flexible block schedule promotes work-life balance.
- Employed model with TeamHealth including health benefits, retirement, CME and more.
- Piedmont is a 288-bed full service hospital with excellent sub-specialty support including Intensivists.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a well-established program.
- Collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to provide excellent patient care.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.