Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification and a DEA license.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day, and will respond to codes.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a South Carolina medical facility.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Code response required.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a SC state medical license.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified.
- The provider will work specific coverage dates.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.