Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Code response required.
- The provider will work specific coverage dates.
- Licensing assistance available.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day, and will respond to codes.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification and a DEA license.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a SC state medical license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a South Carolina medical facility.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.