Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work specific coverage dates.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Code response required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Licensing assistance available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a South Carolina medical facility.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day, and will respond to codes.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a SC state medical license.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification and a DEA license.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.