Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful.
- When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 5+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team Location and Lifestyle.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator.
- The area is known for its agriculture, quaint downtown, western events such as the famous Red Bluff Round-Up, and close proximity to practically unlimited outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Apply today!
- You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform.
- Red Bluff not only serves as a gateway to Lassen Volcanic National Park but also enjoys a Mediterranean climate with cool, wet winters and hot, dry summers.
- It boasts a population of about 14,000 and sits on the bank of the Sacramento River.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Located in picturesque Tehama County, Red Bluff is located midway between Sacramento and the Oregon border on Interstate 5.
- At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.