Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work alongside a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in a team atmosphere.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities, and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- The average patient census per physician is 18-20 per day.
- This is a flexible block schedule with a rotating swing shift.
- Flexible schedule.
- Piedmont is a 288-bed full service hospital with sub-specialty support including Intensivists.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- RVU program.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures are not required for this position and responsibilities include rounding, admitting, discharging patients.
- Excellent benefits package.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.