Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- While the average length of an assignment in one city is 6 months, however, the timeframe for one assignment could be three, six or nine months.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rock Hill, SC.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians.
- In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over ate lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Could include CT, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NY, NJ, SC, VA, and WV
What Matters to You.
- As an employed traveling physician, you will travel within the east coast region to a variety of hospital programs.
- Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits?
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing.
- You may live in any city that you like within the east coast region.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Must be open to location and assignments within east coast region.
- What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses.
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrate our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment.
- Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.