Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vent management, ICU, central lines.
- The provider will work on specific coverage dates, typically for 12-hour shifts.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted SC state medical license in-hand.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM..
- Competitive compensation.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in South Carolina.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- SC license required.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 30 patients per day.
- 20 - 30 patients per shift.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.