Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Vent management, ICU, central lines.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM..
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 30 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted SC state medical license in-hand.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- SC license required.
- 20 - 30 patients per shift.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in South Carolina.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work on specific coverage dates, typically for 12-hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.