Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- The provider will work on specific coverage dates, typically for 12-hour shifts.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- 20 - 30 patients per shift.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in South Carolina.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 30 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted SC state medical license in-hand.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Vent management, ICU, central lines.
- SC license required.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM..
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.