Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Walterboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to provide excellent patient care.
- Walterboro is a small family-friendly community just 48 miles west of Charleston with a low cost of living.
- Colleton is a 135-bed hospital offering both inpatient and outpatient medical services, as well as 24/7 emergency care for adults and children.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a well-established program.
- Competitive compensation with monthly leadership stipend.
- Enjoy benefits like leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- Employed model with health benefits, retirement, CME and more.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team at Colleton Medical Center in Walterboro, South Carolina.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to do all of the things you love!
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago