Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Beaufort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city is easily accessible to Savannah, Charleston and Hilton Head.
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital, opened in 1944, is licensed for 197 beds.
- Round on inpatients and the newborn nursery.
- The ED was renovated in equipment including new sonosite ultrasound, glideslope, Heliport and more.
- This practice uses Medhost Electronic Medical Records and the closest Trauma Center is the Medical University of South Carolina.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric Hospitalist to join our teams at Beaufort Memorial Hospital in Beaufort, South Carolina.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- The city of Beaufort is located on Port Royal Island, one of the largest Sea Islands along the southeast Atlantic coast.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pediatricians with ED experience are encouraged.
- 10 hours in ED then the rest of the day is on.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 8.