Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Developing and implementing programs for patient care, education and research.
- We ask that you be have a Medical Degree with board certification in a specialty in addition to at least five years of clinical practice experience and experience working with an organized medical staff in committee work.
- A Master's Degree in Healthcare or Business Management is preferred.
- Providing professional support to the Medical Staff Executive Committee.
- Assists in the supervision of performance improvement activities.
- Clinical work within the Trident Health System will be required to supplement this position.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Assistant Chief Medical Officer to join our leadership team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- Serves, as needed or assigned, on various committees, task forces or other advisory capacities.
- Ensures the proper conduct of Quality Review and PRO functions of the medical staff.
- Responsible for quality, risk management and patient safety.
- Actively participates in the development of the Hospital's strategic plan, business plan, needs analysis, physician manpower planning, and the implementation of new services.
- Assists in development of annual capital and operating budgets.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: establishing and implementing standards of medical service.
- And reviewing and measuring patient care effectiveness while also working in a clinical capacity.
- The Assistant Chief Medical Officer will report directly to the Trident Health CMO and to the CEO of Summerville Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago