Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assists in the supervision of performance improvement activities.
- Assists in development of annual capital and operating budgets.
- A Master's Degree in Healthcare or Business Management is preferred.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Assistant Chief Medical Officer to join our leadership team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- Developing and implementing programs for patient care, education and research.
- And reviewing and measuring patient care effectiveness while also working in a clinical capacity.
- Serves, as needed or assigned, on various committees, task forces or other advisory capacities.
- We ask that you be have a Medical Degree with board certification in a specialty in addition to at least five years of clinical practice experience and experience working with an organized medical staff in committee work.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: establishing and implementing standards of medical service.
- Ensures the proper conduct of Quality Review and PRO functions of the medical staff.
- Actively participates in the development of the Hospital's strategic plan, business plan, needs analysis, physician manpower planning, and the implementation of new services.
- Clinical work within the Trident Health System will be required to supplement this position.
- The Assistant Chief Medical Officer will report directly to the Trident Health CMO and to the CEO of Summerville Medical Center.
- Responsible for quality, risk management and patient safety.
- Providing professional support to the Medical Staff Executive Committee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.