Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Chief Hospitalist - South Carolina - near Augusta, GA.
- You will have a robust internal team for support including a Staffing Coordinator to handle scheduling, a Regional Operations Manager to provide weekly reports to help manage the team.
- Located one hour west of Columbia, South Carolina, 2 hours from Atlanta and less than three hours from Hilton Head Island for trips to the beach!
- As Chief, your leadership role is 30% administrative and 70% clinical- a manageable workload allows you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients.
- Graced by live oaks and magnolias, Hopeland Gardens is a 14-acre park located in downtown that features gardens, theatrical productions and free summer concerts.
- This city is primarily focused on equestrian activities and golf outings.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead a well-established program in South Carolina.
- Lead a team of ten Hospitalist at this 248 award winning hospital.
- Earn a great living with $260k base plus stipend based on experience along with productivity and quality bonuses.
- Lucrative benefit package plus secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- The towns relatively low cost of living might be one reason why the community was named one of America's Best Small Cities to live in by Money Magazine in 2008.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.