Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Monday · September 16, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- ICU procedures.
- SC license preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted SC medical license in hand, but licensing assistance may be an options for well-qualified candidates.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day or night shifts.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby has a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in South Carolina.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 15 - 18 patients per day.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- You will need an Acls certification as part of this assignment.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.