Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- ICU procedures.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted SC medical license in hand, but licensing assistance may be an options for well-qualified candidates.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You will need an Acls certification as part of this assignment.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day or night shifts.
- SC license preferred.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby has a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in South Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.