Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 16-18 on average, 8-10 admits per night.
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs/0 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD/0 MLP (7p-7a).
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, Active SC license and DEA required.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Facility Beds: TBD.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- EMR: Cerner going to Epic in 3-4 months.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (days and nights) coverage at a facility in South Carolina.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Aug 5.