Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs/0 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD/0 MLP (7p-7a).
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- EMR: Cerner going to Epic in 3-4 months.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (days and nights) coverage at a facility in South Carolina.
- Patient Encounters: 16-18 on average, 8-10 admits per night.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, Active SC license and DEA required.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Facility Beds: TBD.
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.