Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs/0 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD/0 MLP (7p-7a).
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Cerner going to Epic in 3-4 months.
- Patient Encounters: 16-18 on average, 8-10 admits per night.
- Facility Beds: TBD.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, Active SC license and DEA required.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (days and nights) coverage at a facility in South Carolina.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.