Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs/0 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD/0 MLP (7p-7a).
- Procedures: Not required.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Facility Beds: TBD.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Cerner going to Epic in 3-4 months.
- Patient Encounters: 16-18 on average, 8-10 admits per night.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (days and nights) coverage at a facility in South Carolina.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, Active SC license and DEA required.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.