Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will need to have an Acls certification to fulfill the duties of this role.
- Due to time constraints, only SC-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 7 - 10 day or night shifts per month.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at a South Carolina medical facility.
- This facility is looking for board certified providers to fill this role.
- This is day or night shift coverage for 7 - 10 shifts per month.
- SC license required.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- Your duties include seeing admissions, with volumes around approximately 16 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- Patient encounters are tracked using the Cerner EMR system, and you will have all specialty backup available.
- Acls certification needed.
- 16 patients on treatment.
- No procedures required.
- Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.