Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 12-hour day or night shifts.
- SC license required.
- Acls certification needed.
- We have an opportunity in South Carolina for a hospitalist.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 16 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified and hold an active SC medical license.
- The provider can expect to work 7 - 10 shifts per month, with 12-hour day and night shifts available.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Cerner EMR system.
- No procedures required.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.