Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SC license required.
- 12-hour day or night shifts.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider can expect to work 7 - 10 shifts per month, with 12-hour day and night shifts available.
- We have an opportunity in South Carolina for a hospitalist.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 16 patients per day.
- Candidates must be board certified and hold an active SC medical license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Cerner EMR system.
- No procedures required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.