Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Charleston) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Days only, No nights.
- Two (2) Physician Hospitalists plus one (1) Midlevel Provider on at a time.
- Neurology and Neurosurgery support from local academic facility.
- Opportunity for physician to earn extra money if they want to work some telemedicine shifts for the group.
- "Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina!
- Rare but do happen.
- 1099 Independent Contractor status.
- Come on down - work and live in vacation land!
- Group will provide stipend for group's benefits.
- Very strong salary plus incentives.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Group will provide stipend for malpractice.
- 7-on, 7-off block schedule.
- No nights!
- " Rare hospitalist opportunity for highly desirable coastal South Carolina location.
- Small ICU with coverage from Pulmonary/Critical Care group.
- Not mandatory, but a plus.
- Ltac - Long Term Acute Care.
- Physicians average 18-22 patients with 0-2 admissions per day.
- New Hospitalist program for Ltac facility.
- Minimal procedures.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Beautiful, historic "Low Country" living!
- No 2020 residents at this time.
- No. 2 Hospitalists plus dedicated Midlevel provider on during days.
- Opportunity to earn extra compensation with group's tele-medicine program.
- 12 hour shifts from home.
- Nights handled by group's telemedicine program.
This perm job from Alpha Medical Group was last open on Dec 17.