Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ICU is closed in the morning but open for admits at night with ICU back up and intensivists available 24/7.
- Required procedures include central lines, intubations and vent management.
- The locum will be expected to cover 20 shifts per month, a combination of days and nights, with some flexibility depending on the candidate's preferences.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Vent Mgmt.
- There is an average of 3 admissions during the day and 9-10 per night.
- The locum will also respond to codes as needed.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- The total census per physician during the day, including admissions, is typically 18.
- Locum candidates must be board certified in IM or FM, or have graduated within the last 3 years.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-071384-MD-SC.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A facility in South Carolina has an immediate need for locum tenens hospitalist coverage due to program expansion.
- The total patient census at night is in the 80s.
- Government: No.
- Job Posting ID: 1020367.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
This locum job opening was posted