Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation with quality and RVU bonuses.
- CME allowance plus free CME through the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Intensivist to join our critical care team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Flexible block schedule promotes work-life balance.
- Piedmont is a 288-bed full service hospital with a 24-bed ICU.
- Responsibilities for this position include rounding, admitting and discharging of ICU patients.
- Enjoy a flexible block schedule during day shifts.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities, and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Employed model with TeamHealth includes health benefits, retirement and more.
- The average patient census per day is 18-20 encounters including 3-5 admission split between two Intensivists.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.