Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Intensivist to join our critical care team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Responsibilities for this position include rounding, admitting and discharging of ICU patients.
- Piedmont is a 288-bed full service hospital with a 24-bed ICU.
- CME allowance plus free CME through the TeamHealth Institute.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities, and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Competitive compensation with quality and RVU bonuses.
- The average patient census per day is 18-20 encounters including 3-5 admission split between two Intensivists.
- Flexible block schedule promotes work-life balance.
- Enjoy a flexible block schedule during day shifts.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Employed model with TeamHealth includes health benefits, retirement and more.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.