Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent benefits package.
- RVU program.
- Piedmont is a 288-bed full service hospital with sub-specialty support including Intensivists.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities, and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures are not required for this position and responsibilities include rounding, admitting, discharging patients.
- Work alongside a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in a team atmosphere.
- This is a flexible block schedule with a rotating swing shift.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- The average patient census per physician is 18-20 per day.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago