Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are not required for this position and responsibilities include rounding, admitting, discharging patients.
- The average patient census per physician is 18-20 per day.
- Work alongside a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in a team atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities, and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- RVU program.
- This is a flexible block schedule with a rotating swing shift.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Piedmont is a 288-bed full service hospital with sub-specialty support including Intensivists.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.