Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Walterboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Enjoy benefits like leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a well-established program.
- Collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to provide excellent patient care.
- Colleton is a 135-bed hospital offering both inpatient and outpatient medical services, as well as 24/7 emergency care for adults and children.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Employed model with health benefits, retirement, CME and more.
- Competitive compensation with monthly leadership stipend.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to do all of the things you love!
- Walterboro is a small family-friendly community just 48 miles west of Charleston with a low cost of living.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team at Colleton Medical Center in Walterboro, South Carolina.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 4.