Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other responsibilities include creating a team culture that values high performance and excellent patient care.
- Other position highlights include but are not limited to: managing the program to achieve clinical, operational and financial goals.
- Participates in clinical oversight of the practice.
- RVU program.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Also ensuring that the Intensivists are engaged and their efforts are aligned with the quality, safety and efficiency goals of the hospital.
- Rock Hill offers scenic riverfront views along the Catawba River and is home to numerous nature trails, restaurants, and thirty-one parks which are used for both national and local events.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Takes the lead in recruiting, orientation and on-boarding of new hire clinicians.
- Completes routine performance reviews, as needed, works with Regional Medical Director and Vice President of Operations to adhere to the facility contractual requirements and operating budget and ensure client satisfaction.
- Strategic planning responsibilities such as physician communications, business development, manage care strategies, and more.
- Monitors individual Intensivist performance, provides feedback and coordinates interventions.
- The Medical Director along with TeamHealth support staff, will strive to maintain a strong partnership between TeamHealth and the facility, resulting in the highest quality of patient care.
- Meet regularly with other department leaders including TeamHealth Medical Directors from our Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medicine programs and medical staff to establish effective and collaborative relationships.
- Leadership stipend.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Intensivist program.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our Intensivist team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, SC, a suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.