Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our Intensivist team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, SC, a suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Meet regularly with other department leaders including TeamHealth Medical Directors from our Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medicine programs and medical staff to establish effective and collaborative relationships.
- Completes routine performance reviews, as needed, works with Regional Medical Director and Vice President of Operations to adhere to the facility contractual requirements and operating budget and ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitors individual Intensivist performance, provides feedback and coordinates interventions.
- Takes the lead in recruiting, orientation and on-boarding of new hire clinicians.
- Rock Hill offers scenic riverfront views along the Catawba River and is home to numerous nature trails, restaurants, and thirty-one parks which are used for both national and local events.
- Other position highlights include but are not limited to: managing the program to achieve clinical, operational and financial goals.
- Participates in clinical oversight of the practice.
- Other responsibilities include creating a team culture that values high performance and excellent patient care.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The Medical Director along with TeamHealth support staff, will strive to maintain a strong partnership between TeamHealth and the facility, resulting in the highest quality of patient care.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Intensivist program.
- RVU program.
- Leadership stipend.
- Also ensuring that the Intensivists are engaged and their efforts are aligned with the quality, safety and efficiency goals of the hospital.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Strategic planning responsibilities such as physician communications, business development, manage care strategies, and more.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago