Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at a South Carolina medical facility.
- SC license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- Contact Weatherby.
- Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments.
- You will need to have an Acls certification to fulfill the duties of this role.
- This is 7 - 10 shifts per month of coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Cerner EMR system.
- Volumes are approximately 15 - 16 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- No procedures required.
- Acls certification needed.
- This facility is looking for board certified providers to fill this role.
- Due to time constraints, only SC-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.