Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is 7 - 10 shifts per month of coverage.
- No procedures required.
- Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments.
- Volumes are approximately 15 - 16 patients per day.
- Contact Weatherby.
- This facility is looking for board certified providers to fill this role.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Cerner EMR system.
- Due to time constraints, only SC-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- SC license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at a South Carolina medical facility.
- Competitive compensation.
- You will need to have an Acls certification to fulfill the duties of this role.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.