Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Takes the lead in recruiting, orientation and on-boarding of new hire clinicians.
- Strong salary including annual incentive bonus potential.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Hospitalist program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team at Trident Medical Center in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Also ensuring that the Hospitalists are engaged and their efforts are aligned with the quality, safety and efficiency goals of the hospital.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Other position highlights include but are not limited to: managing the program to achieve clinical, operational and financial goals.
- Employed position with health benefits, retirement, free CME through TeamHealth Institute.
- Strategic planning responsibilities such as physician communications, business development, manage care strategies, and more.
- Administrative position with the option of working clinical shifts.
- The Medical Director along with TeamHealth support staff, will strive to maintain a strong partnership between TeamHealth and the facility, resulting in the highest quality of patient care.
- Other responsibilities include creating a team culture that values high performance and excellent patient care.
- Participates in clinical oversight of the practice.
- Completes routine performance reviews, as needed, works with Regional Medical Director and Vice President of Operations to adhere to the facility contractual requirements and operating budget and ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitors individual Intensivist performance, provides feedback and coordinates interventions.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.